APS is excited to present a virtual April Meeting 2023 experience with scientific talks, ePoster presentations, networking opportunities, and virtual exhibitors. Registering for the the virtual April Meeting 2023 experience allows attendees to connect with each other from the comfort of their home or office. Through the virtual attendance option, physicists who cannot travel or have concerns about the high carbon footprint of flying or about health and safety can further their reach.
Benefits of Attending Virtual April Meeting 2023
Virtual attendees will be able to participate in the in-person April Meeting 2023, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, April 15-18, in the following ways:
- view live streams of select sessions in Minneapolis and submit questions to presenters through chat
- view ePosters online
- learn about products and services from April Meeting 2023 exhibitors
During the virtual April Meeting 2023, April 24-26, attendees can engage with:
- high-level, keynote-style talks
- live, virtual presentations, with virtual attendees able to submit questions in real time
- virtual Poster Slams, in which poster submitters will give brief reviews of their posters and answer questions live
- recorded, on-demand talks from Minneapolis
On-Demand April Meeting 2023 Content
APS will be capturing all sessions from the in-person and virtual April Meeting 2023, and all attendees will have full access to on-demand content for up to ninety days after the virtual meeting has concluded. APS provides on-demand content from April Meeting 2023 so that attendees can rewatch their favorite sessions and talks, catch up on any program events they may have missed, and review research presented at the meeting.