APS April Meeting 2022 is now accepting mini-symposium and invited session selections. Please keep the following in mind as you prepare your selections:
- An invited session consists of three 36-minute invited talks.
- Each unit can only submit a certain number of invited sessions. See the program committee handbook for your units allocations.
- A speaker cannot be invited for two consecutive years unless he or she is a prize winner.
- A mini-symposium consists of one invited talk and six contributed talks. At this time you will only be providing the invited speaker and the session information.
- Please attempt to get tentative confirmation from the speakers.
- Please also attempt to get tentative confirmation from a potential chair of your session. You are welcome to serve as chair of your nominated session if you wish.
- Serving a diverse and inclusive community of physicists worldwide is a primary goal for APS. Selecting women, members of underrepresented minority groups, and scientists from outside the United States are especially encouraged.
The deadline to submit selections is Friday, October 15, 2021