APS looks forward to welcoming physicists, students, and scientists from around the world to its in-person April Meeting 2023. Experience unparalleled education from thousands of presentations on the latest astrophysics, particle physics, nuclear physics, and gravitation research. You'll also be able to participate in career-focused events, networking opportunities, and discussions of current issues relevant to the physics community.
Benefits of Attending In-Person April Meeting 2023
The in-person April Meeting 2023 is an opportunity to connect with colleagues and collaborators who are researching all facets of the physical world from Quarks to Cosmos. From April 15–18, in-person attendees will experience:
- award sessions, invited sessions, mini-symposium sessions, and contributed talks
- poster presentations, updated daily with live presenter Q&As
- networking with colleagues from around the world
- receptions and special events
- the in-person exhibitor hall and exhibitor workshops
In-person attendees will have access to the virtual April Meeting 2023 held from April 24–26. The virtual April Meeting will give attendees the opportunity to participate in:
- high-level, keynote-style talks
- live, virtual presentations, with virtual attendees able to submit questions in real time
- virtual Poster Slams, in which poster submitters will give brief reviews of their posters and answer questions live
- recorded, on-demand talks from Minneapolis
- networking with virtual attendees and colleagues from the in-person meeting in Minneapolis
On-Demand April Meeting 2023 Content
APS will be capturing all sessions from the in-person and virtual April Meeting 2023, and all attendees will have full access to on-demand content for up to ninety days after the virtual meeting has concluded. APS provides on-demand content from April Meeting 2023 so that attendees can rewatch their favorite sessions and talks, catch up on any program events they may have missed, and review research presented at the meeting.