Things to Know
- Instructions are available on the abstract submission site.
- You may edit your abstract up until the submission deadline.
- You will need your APS web ID and password to submit an abstract.
- Don’t have an APS web account? Create a web account.
- Don’t know your login info? Reset your password
APS reserves the right to reject or alter abstracts based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Abstracts do not comply with style guidelines, including excessive length (contributed abstract length less than 1,300 characters)
- Abstracts contain inappropriate content
- Abstracts fall outside of the topical scope of the meeting
- Repeated cancellation by submitter
APS is finalizing the scope of the virtual components of the April Meeting 2022. We will post more information to the April Meeting website as it becomes available.
Only presenters in Invited Sessions will be able to give remote/virtual presentations. APS will ask all contributed and focus session presenters to upload a video of their talk to a secure platform. These videos will be available to all registered participants "on-demand." If presenters are unable to attend the meeting in New York, their video will be played during their scheduled time slot.
In addition to their posters, poster presenters will also have the option to upload a 5-minute video explanation of their poster. These videos will be available to all registered participants on-demand.